Sunday, June 12, 2011

Confused.

I've never been so confused.

I remember going back home for my short break. Not being home for quite awhile and so i have totally lost my interest towards Astro. Thus, i just watch whatever my family members watch.

I remember that night my brother left the History channel on and so, i watched! Never know tht short 1 hour clip has total changed my belief for these 20 years. That program called Ancient Alien.

I know some of u might argue or even got angry after reading this post but this is just my point of view. I don have any plan of spreading new belief or watsoever. lol. The biggest question in my mind is, Who/What/Where is God? How we know there is God? Why is there a religion? I just don get it. When i asked these questions to my friends, they'll just tell me, "Just believe it, Maggie. Have faith with it." How i wish i can just think like u guys then i won be this confuse now.

After thinking for so many years, watching Ancient Aliens gave me a rough idea that i believe perhaps the God that we meant is actually Aliens! Aliens might have visited our Planet long time ago during our ancestors time. The biggest prove i would say its the Pyramid. It's so mystery tht i would really think tht it's made by Aliens. I've heard this rumors long ago when i was young but society will add a line after tht. They would say,"How is it possible! hahaha."

Society just don want to admit tht there is an Alien visitation even though much prove have been found. But why everytime when somebody says that there is an Alien and he/she will eventually turn into a laughing stock? Cant we look at Alien not by norms? It is very mysterious tht needs further discovery. 

Another question is, why are all Gods from the sky? Buddhism, Christian, Islamic, Hinduism.. and all. They will look into the sky when mentioned bout their God. I have actually a rough idea bout this. JUST A ROUGH IDEA, I repeat. Tht Aliens might have come in UFO and appeared in the sky doing something great for the society and our Ancestors at that time know nothing about technologies ASSUMING those are God cause they are doing something tht our ancestors cant do. Well, this explain my question so i guess it is correct. I don know. i cant find any better answer for why are all Gods from different religion is from the sky. 

Talking bout Buddhism where u can see from drama tht the God can fly in the sky. Even Kung Fu fighters can fly in the sky! Don't u feel its kinda no sense tht human can fly at tht time? and not now? Our Ancestors are not stupid to create such stories! They don create! They might have saw something tht really flies in the sky and thought tht they were God! So stories passed on from one generation to the next till now. So wht are u thinking now? 

Even Albert Einstein believe tht there might be Aliens. Our universe is so big tht we are not the only living things! We cant be so naive to think tht we are the only living things! im sure there will be others out there and it's too mysterious for us to discover. Humans have limitations right? How cool if someone is able to discover everything but when will be tht day? =( will  we be forever living in this mysterious world?  

Im just so confuse! Who is God? of course i believe tht there is God! but who? If u say human cant see it, only believe in it? then where does all the stories come from? who write it down? why must we believe in those stories?? 
These are called circular crops. They are formed at crops field all over the world. and its so big tht  they cant be formed in just one night! but the fact is, they are formed just in one night! who did tht? And wht is the message?

It's photoshop or it's real? it's up to ur judgement. =)


If u say it's not UFO, there is no Alien. W.H.Y? 


p/s: i don mean to offend anyone. It's just a post! ^^

No comments: