Friday, June 3, 2011

Ma first informal emcee experience !

Actually this was in my draft for veryyyyyy long already. never realise i din post it! lol. Here is it:


after MASC 2010 i thought i will never be given a chance to be an emcee again. and i thought, even if i am given one, i won wanna be one. cause being an emcee is a heavy task. You need to know every single flow of a programme. Used to tought emcee is just a piece of cake where u just need to go up the stage and crap! BUT HELL NO! there's so much preparation to do!

preparation #1
to do script! we have to do script and foresee the unforeseeable! lol. tell jokes to yourself and imagine the response then respond to the imagined response. haha. this is hard. i sat alone in my room thinking of all these and talking to my self. err. sounds crazy but i think most emcee does tht. so it's alright i guess. ha.. watch youtube to generate ideas and to create the environment. With this, comes challenge no 1: my partner is a girl! usually an emcee partner is always the opposite sex but now we are both females. which means.. we are both girls.. which means.. we both are not guys. lol! wht the heck im talking. Yupp! i seriously ban this and talked to my programme head department a lot of times as well as my buddy. they both convince me tht this will work and i seriously have lack of confident. 2 girls will restrict a lot of actions.

preparation #2
i never know that being an emcee have to learn to walk to stand and to move. LOL. it was the biggest task ever! but u know wht? through this training i have now a better posture. and i am very happy bout it! x) so i learn to walk and stand like a LADY but a lot of my guy friends still say tht ii failed in it! so after accounting night, i have given up! lol. whateva, just be my self!

preparation #3
to find suitable dress.. nt too sexy and nt too dull. ahhh forget this preparation. lol.

and ya! actually there are more but i am damn lazy to continue. haha. actually i first say i don wanna become but this is seriously a golden opportunity for me to gain experience. so i step out and give it a try. never know tht i did pretty well! =)))

 i'm so happy about this and being able to stand on the stage with hundreds of eyes on you is a once in a blue moon experience. I can never experience tht again. LOVE IT!

can u spot me there? ^^

me and me partner!!! 

Accounting Night 2011 !!!

No comments: